We are very excited to announce that the ALPHS/Alphabet Interiors team is growing. We are looking for people to join our company, working in Mickleover, Derby this Christmas!
ALPHS is a very exciting, fast growing and creative company, specialising in personalised gifts sold online. We sell wholesale, through our website (alphs.co) and on notonthehigstreet.com (notonthehighstreet.com/alphabetinteriors)
We are looking for great candidates to join our very hard-working team in roles around; order processing personalising/making our lovely products and packing and dispatch.
We are looking to fill Christmas Temporary Positions. We have Part Time positions and Full Time Positions available starting from Mid November with more requirements for people from late November (ideal for university students on Christmas break)
For the right person there may be opportunities for a permanent position.
All roles will have hours which include work during evenings and weekends especially during our very busy periods.
Full training will be given but please see the details below for the ideal skills.
Duties will include:
- Order Management.
- Personalising our products
- Packing, Picking and Dispatching
- Customer service
- Assisting with office organisation and stock control
- High levels of motivation and work ethic.
- Team Player with great communication skills
- Ability to show initiative with changing and interworking roles
- The ability to work to deadlines in an organised manner
- The passion to be part of our growing, creative business.
Qualifications & Experience.
Training will be given, but any additional experience will be beneficial.
- A minimum grade C Maths and English GCSE
- Excellent IT skills (Typing, Emails, Word)
- Knowledge and experience in a retail, office and / or warehouse environment is not essential but would be beneficial
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you could be a great addition to ALPHS, please send an email For the attention of Lauren to firstname.lastname@example.org
- your available working hours
- whether you are applying for a full time or part time position
- A copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Or if you have any questions about the role, please use the email address above and we will get back to you as soon as possible.