You can also download and print it out here
The perfect personalised hat to keep you cosy and warm in those colder evenings.
Snuggle up in your tent or around the campfire with this super soft camping blanket.
Not only soft lined and cosy, but super stylish too, the perfect camping jumper!
Socks are always an essential when camping, you don't want any cold or wet toes after all, so make sure to pack plenty of pairs!
Ideal for dinner times in the evening, or folded up with its handy carry handle to take along and have a picnic on your walk.
With 9 games in 1, this is the perfect entertainment to take with you and keep you busy in the evenings.
Now that you've packed your bags and are ready to go, what can you do while you are there?
- Head out on a hike, the perfect way to explore the local area and take in the views. Make sure to take your camera to snap a few photos on the way! (we'd love to see them #campingwithsolesmith)
- Take a trip into the local town to do a bit of shopping, the perfect place to pick up some souvenirs for your loved ones back home.
- Sample the local cuisine at a restaurant, take a break from cooking round the campfire and enjoy some local food and drinks.
- Spend the day at the campsite, play some games, have a campfire, and relax in the great outdoors, perfect after a jam packed few days of exploring.
- Take a day trip out or participate in local activities. Whether it renting a boat out on the lake, taking in some history at a stately home, or seeking thrills at a theme park. Explore the internet or ask at your campsite for some inspiration!
Steph (Creative Account Manager)- The Lake District
A gorgeous place to visit, a popular camping destination for all ages, with plenty to do and explore. There are lots of local walks, many you can do straight from your campsite, with breath taking views and varying degrees of difficulty for all ages. The lakes provide great places to rent a boat or paddle board, or head out on a guided boat trip to learn about the local area. Being close to the sea you can take a day out to the beach, Morecambe is the perfect distance if you are staying in the South Lakes.
Jess (Production Assistant)- Yarmouth
Beautifully positioned on the east coast, perfect for days at the beach enjoying fish and chips by the sea. Whether it a lazy day on the sand, or a fun packed day at the arcades and amusements there is plenty to do in this pretty seaside town. With Norwich a close neighbour, you can also spend the day exploring the shops or historic buildings.
Sophie (Production Manager)- Cornwall
With the perfect blend of seaside towns and coastal walks, this is a perfect place to entertain the whole family. With various pretty seaside towns to spend the day at the beach there is plenty of opportunity for ice cream on the sand or exploring rock pools. Cornwall is the perfect place to try out water sports activities such as surfing, paddle boarding and much more!
Charlie (Production Assistant)- Callow Top Ashbourne
On the outskirts of Ashbourne at the boarder of the Peak District, this is the perfect location for exploring Derbyshire. With a variety of lovely market towns to explore nearby including Ashbourne, Bakewell and Matlock. Or head out on local walks exploring the beautiful scenery of old railway routes on the Tissington and Monsal Trails.
Solesmith Camping Gallery
If you're heading out on a camping trip this summer we hope you have the best time, and fingers crossed you get nice weather!
Don't forget to tag us in your Solesmith camping gear using #campingwithsolesmith