We are very excited to announce that the ALPHS/Alphabet Interiors team is growing. The Cult Personalised Sock Company is looking to add to our creative and productive team. We re looking for vibrant and dedicated individuals to join our company.
We are seeking roles in our personalisation production line, our packing room and customer service.
ALPHS is growing fast so there are great opportunities for a recent school leaver or graduate looking to work in production, online gift and fashion retail.
ALPHS is a fresh, exciting, fast growing and creative company, specialising in personalised gifts sold online. We sell our products wholesale through our own brand website (alphs.co), but also through notonthehigstreet.com (notonthehighstreet.com/alphabetinteriors) and we even have contracts all the way in Australia.
ALPHS won Best New Business award at the Derby Telegraph Awards 2016, our socks have been featured on EastEnders and have been custom made for celebrities including Professor Green and Phil Tufnell and ITV’s This Morning.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates that are compatible with the ethos of the ALPHS brand to join our hard-working team in one FULL TIME and PART TIME positions. There are various positions to be filled that include such roles as: order processing; personalising and making our lovely products; and packing and dispatch.
Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours, which can include evening and weekend work during our busy periods (Christmas!)
Full training is provided, but we do expect applicants to have a certain level of competency and skill. Please see the details below of what we are searching for in an ideal employee.
There are many opportunities for career development for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Order management
- Personalising our products
- Packing, picking and dispatching
- Customer service
- Assisting with office organisation and stock control
- High levels of motivation, dedication and work ethic.
- Being a team player is great, but being one with great communication skills is better.
- An ability to show initiative and adaptability with changing and interworking roles
- The capacity to work to deadlines in an organised manner
- The passion to be part of our growing business
- And a creative mind is highly prized, so if you are an out-the-box thinker, you are who we want.
Qualifications & Experience (training will be given, but any additional experience will be beneficial):
- Grade C Maths and English GCSE
- Excellent IT skills (Typing, Emails, Word)
- Knowledge and experience in a retail, office and/or warehouse environment is not essential but would be advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you could be a great addition to ALPHS, please send an email for the attention of Lauren to email@example.com.
- A copy of your CV
- A covering letter detailing how you meet the above criteria for the job and why you think you would be a good fit for our team.
- Indicate Full or Part Time.
If you have any questions about the role, please use the email address above and we will get back to you as soon as possible.