Looking after your socks, jocks, tops and lovely things.
The proud owner of some new very fancy Solesmith socks?
Step right this way for some top tips on looking after them.
THE SOCK CARE GUIDE READS:
- Our socks can be machine washed (woo hoo!) but to keep them in tip top condition then they will last for longer with a hand wash.
- If you do machine wash, please ensure they are INSIDE OUT and on a cool wash.
- Wash with similar colours
- Keep away from fire (sorry to insult your intelligence but they make me put this in!)
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron (though we'd be so impressed if you tried!)
And most importantly, the socks can't be looked after if the wearer hasn't been looked after so please follow these steps.
The human care guide reads:
- YOUR FAVOURITE SOCKS CAN DO MAGICAL THINGS. WEAR THEM!
- TAKE SOME ‘ME TIME’ AND PUT YOUR FEET UP
- ACCEPT COMPLIMENTS
- YOU ARE LOVELY (it's in black and white so it must be true)
- DON'T WORRY IF YOUR SOCKS DON'T MATCH TODAY. YOU'RE STATISTICALLY LESS LIKELY TO BE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS
- BELIEVE IN THINGS YOU CANNOT SEE
- IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY - SMILE! (EVEN RIDICULOUS CARE GUIDES ON THE INTERNET)
- DANCE (ESPECIALLY ON WEDNESDAYS)