Step into the Solesmith careers page. We'll keep this page updated with our latest vacancies and we are currently recruiting!!
So if you think you could knock our socks off please take a look at the roles listed below. If you have any questions or want to find out more please take a look at our Facebook, Instagram, email Lauren firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio on 01283 542875
Solesmith are looking to recruit a hard-working, ambitious team member to join our in house studio production team.
The role focuses on creating personalised products for our customers: personalising, creating, packing and dispatching our range of products as well as support the customer journey through customer service.
The Studio Assistant role is a very team orientated role encompassing a number of jobs across our personalisation studio.
The roles are fast paced and the ability to work at speed and manage your time are essential.
Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours, which can include evening and weekend work during our busy periods (Christmas!)
Full training is provided, but we do expect applicants to have a certain level of competency and skills. Please see the details below of what we are searching for in an ideal employee.
Qualifications & Experience (training will be given, but any additional experience will be beneficial):
- Grade C Maths and English GCSE
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be a huge bonus for some roles
- Excellent IT skills (Typing, Emails, Word)
- Knowledge and experience in a retail, office and/or warehouse environment is not essential but would be advantageous
You will also need to:
- Be a great team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to work to a fast pace and manage your time well
- Have an eye for detail and high standards
- Be enthusiastic with a sense of fun.
Additional elements to the role
- Stock Management
- Customers Service
- Running reports on time keeping
- Investigating, researching and presenting the most up to date efficient and achievable production methods and best practice.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant in the day-to-day running of online and offline marketing. The role requires a great understanding and up-to-date knowledge of giftware in the UK market specifically. This includes Solesmith’s key customers, our competitors, influencers and celebrities.
The role will also cover worldwide sales and as such an understanding of any other overseas markets would be beneficial.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running online advertising
- Managing, running, reporting and analysing:
- Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Email Marketing
- Developing and building relationships with influencers, press and seeking opportunities for collaborations.
- Design and content creation for advertisements, online content and
- Managing social platforms with a key calendar, scheduled posts and interacting with followers.
- Feeding back key reports to the rest of the company and participating in
- Gaining brand recognition
We are looking for
- A self motivated individual with a keen eye for digging deep into data and analysis.
- 1+ years experience within online marketing or in e-commerce.
- A keen understanding of the UK giftware market
- An ability to use Photoshop or illustrator to help with the creative content.
- A degree in business, marketing would be preferable.
- A candidate with exceptional communication skills who can work closely with the rest of our small team.
- A positive attitude.
Creative Account Manager
Solesmith are recruiting for a new team member to assist in managing key retail accounts. The ideal candidate will be ambitious to grow Solesmith’s sales and develop meaningful and effective relationships with key clients.
The role would see this team member be responsible for a handful of key accounts and be able to learn, support and grown our presence for these key customers to help them better sell our range of products. The role would require the best candidate to also be part of the creative team to ensure designs, and content for existing and new product developments and exceptional and perfectly suited to the account.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Building a strong relationship with brands and people
- Having a key eye for design opportunities
- Working with colleagues to generate content to help our wholesale customers to drive sales and deliver it to the customer.
- Researching and working to design and develop new product ranges to suit key customers.
- Working to tight calendar deadlines to ensure products are ready for launch in time including photography, pricing and product descriptions.
- Working with the team to ensure an efficient and cohesive Solesmith brand across our channels.
- Have a can-do attitude
- Being able to spot key opportunities and act fast to maximise opportunities.
- Managing any associated administration of the account including product uploads, system creations and training of the production team.
- Keeping abreast of cultural trends and key themes within the giftware market.
- This role sits very centrally so being an excellent communicator and team player is key.
- The ability to build strong professional relationships and communicate clearly and passionately.
- Qualifications to degree level (ideally in a creative or business led subject)
- Knowledge working with photoshop or Illustrator.
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Very confident with technology and key systems such as Excel, Word and online platforms