There is only one rule for deciding what to wear for a good night in, it must be comfortable! Clothes that feel like a big cuddle are just want you need. This is your must have list for your night in wardrobe, to take your night to the next level check out our checklist!
Wardrobe Must Haves
- Cosy socks. One of the best things about staying in is not having to wear potentially painful shoes all night! So indulge and give your feet a wonderful night off with a pair of your cosiest, fluffiest socks! To update your cosy sock collection browse through our gorgeous socks here.
- Joggers. One of the best things to come out of 2020 is the acceptance of joggers as a wardrobe staple. What's not to love, they're trousers that basically feel like pyjamas?!
- An Oversized Sweater. This is essential for colder nights in! Add a personalised sweatshirt to your night in collection for an absolute treat!
- T-shirts. Once your home is bustling it can get pretty warm! So a favourite tee under your sweater is a must.
- Floor Cushion. Not exactly wardrobe